Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing Specialist Questions About Fractionated Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing
To treat sun damaged skin, fine lines, inelasticity, brown spots and other pigment problems, large pores, and other skin tone and texture issues, resurfacing treatments are most suitable.
Offer 1:- CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing offer
25,00.00 AED per session (Min 3 Sessions Required)
Offer 2:- CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing offer 3
,000.00 AED per session
Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Dr. Murtuza Bandukwala in Dubai, UAE
There are numerous lasers from which to choose, and how to select the correct laser treatment plan can often be mystifying. During a personal consultation with Dr. Murtuza, the process starts with a complete discussion about your interests and desires, followed by a careful examination of your skin. Dr. Murtuza will suggest the laser resurfacing technique, or combination of nonsurgical or minimally invasive techniques that suit you best. With so many lasers to choose from, how do you determine the best laser resurfacing plan for you? As every individual brings unique physical features and desires, a laser treatment plan will be personally formulated to achieve your goals.
The two primary avenues will be those that achieve results steadily and over time, with minimal downtime following each laser treatment, or those that achieve a more dramatic result in a more rapid fashion, albeit with more recovery time following laser treatment. Depending upon the condition and features of your skin, either laser resurfacing path, non-ablative or ablative may be an option, and the choice will often be a personal one.
Dr. Murtuza ADVANTAGE
Benefits of Fractional Laser Treatment
Fractional offers the following benefits:
- Fresh, youthful-looking skin
- Smoother tone and texture
- Reduction of unwanted dark pigmentation (i.e., age spots, acne scarring)
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes (i.e., crow’s feet)
- Patients may experience redness, swelling, and slight crusting and oozing which usually subsides within 5 to 7 days with regular application of ice and prescribed healing ointments. A light pink appearance to the skin may last an additional 7-14 days, but can be camouflaged with make-up.
- Infrequently, skin rawness or exacerbation of a pre-existing cold sore can occur. Thus, please inform the doctor before the laser surgery if a history of cold sores exists.
- Prescriptions for medications to take prior to and during the healing phase of the procedure will be provided. These medications will help to decrease the risk of infection.
- Long-term risks of discoloration and scarring are rare, but can potentially occur whenever there is disruption of the skin’s surface. Strict adherence to all advised postoperative instructions will reduce the possibility of unwanted side effects and complications.
If you are interesting in learning more about if the Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing procedure is right for you, contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dermatologists today.